Welcome to Farnham Road Practice
Welcome to Farnham Road Practice, we always put our patients first and treat them as we would want to be treated ourselves.
Our values underpin the success of our practice:
- Integrity: being trustworthy, reliable and respectful
- Transparency: being open in actions and communications
- Teamwork: fostering a strong team spirit in both decision making and actions
- Fairness & equality: treating our colleagues, patients and staff equitably and with dignity and respect
- Innovation: being responsive to novel ideas and developing services to achieve excellence in patient care
Children's Flu Immunisation Survey
Are you a parent of a child aged between 2 and 11 years old living in Slough? If so, your local NHS would appreciate your help in completing a short survey on the flu. Please click on the following link to complete - https://bit.ly/2SSELSo.
Each year, the NHS works closely partnership with others to try and protect people from flu, especially those more at risk of developing serious complications such as people aged 65 and over; pregnant women; and young children. These groups are all eligible for a free flu vaccination on the NHS. Whilst the uptake of the flu vaccine is generally good in many of the groups and in line with national averages, Slough has always seen a lower uptake of the children’s flu immunisation than other local areas. Despite local efforts to address this, there have been no significant changes over the years. The short survey has been designed to help the partnership understand the potential reasons behind there being a lower uptake locally.
Book Appointments via myGP
The myGP app lets you book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and set up medication reminders on your smartphone.
You can add family members to the app to help you take care of them, too. For more information please Visit website
(Site updated 19/02/2020)